Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Colton's Christmas Party at School

Since I am a Co-Room Mom for Colton's class, I got to help plan his Christmas Party.  The kids had a blast! First there is a Christmas Chapel we all go to (Jeff couldn't get off work this time so we missed him!), then back to the classroom for a party! Each kid brought a wrapped book and they played a fun gift exchange game.  Then they decorated cookies and ate them followed by passing out little treats and gifts for friends.  It was a fun afternoon to spend with my special little guy!!
Buddies at Chapel
 Singing praise songs. I just love to witness this!
Joy to the World!
 Sweet school friends
 Decorating a yummy cookie
 Love these boys! They are best buds and soooo silly!!
 We love our class!!
Awesome time with my buddy! 
 The day after the party was Jammie Day and these two minion loving boys had on their minion jammies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment