- I wish I could say Cambry is a good sleeper...but she is not. She sleeps from about 8ish to 7ish and some nights it is all night and other nights she wakes up, however it does seem she is sleeping all night more often this month. Naps seem to be getting a little better this month, but she still will protest naps sometimes.
- This month I started weaning her. This was her decision and after being bit a few times I agreed! She nurses 3 times a day, with one formula bottle (soon this will change to 2!) and eats 3 meals with us. She continues to be a good eater. Some of her favorites are pizza, banana, cinnamon toast, yogurt melts and regular yogurt, mac and cheese, graham crackers and sliced cheese. She still eats some baby food with meals too.
- Wearing size 3 diapers and 9 month/6-12 month size clothes
- She still has only 6 teeth, 4 on top and 2 on bottom
- Cambry started walking this past month!! She loves it and is a very good and confident little walker. She loves to carry things while walking.
- She loves to say "bye bye"! When ever I am on the phone and say bye she grins so big and says "bye bye" quite a few times. She also still says "hi", "daggiee" (dog), "mama", "dada", "uhoh" and "baba" (for brother).
- Cambry figured out how to wave this month and loves to wave hi and bye.
- She is a little hot mess for sure! She can throw a serious head on the ground tantrum. This usually happens when Colton or I take something away from her. She also has learned how to really shriek in frustration and also to get your attention.
- Cambry likes balls, carrying around clothes, emptying out the cabinets in the kitchen, playing trains with brother (when he lets her), pulling her bow out of her hair, taking and picking up Colton at school, giving Daddy sweet hugs, and pulling clothes out of drawers.
She loves pushing her stroller around with Molly in it
"I actually like this bottle thing!"
Pulling out her bow and handing to me...this happens alot! :)
We started giving her the baby food pouches...she loves them and the independence of feeding them to her self!
Happy 11 Months Sweet Baby Girl!
We love you!





She's so grown up!
ReplyDeleteTo me, she looks a lot like you in that first picture. Is the expression? or head tilt? I just caught a glance and had to do a double take.