Colton likes watching it too and when the players set up to snap he says "ready...set...go" and when a kick makes it through the goal post he will say "he did it". So fun! I am sure his Daddy will teach him a lot about football!!
Colton in his longhorn gear! He says "hook'em horns" and waves his hand in the air trying to make the longhorn sign...his father has taught him this of course!
On Saturday night Jeff and I went with my parents to the Alabama/Michigan game. What a way to kick off football season! It was a good game! Roll Tide!!
On our way into the game, we saw a man in a maroon jacket get out of a car right in front of the stadium. I said to Jeff "he looks important" and then all these people with cameras starting gathering around him. It was Gene Stallings!!! Wow!!
We had great seats! Here we are before the game! Yes, I am wearing a Bama shirt...I grew up watching Bama football since my parents went to Alabama and have always cheered for them! This was never an issue as A&M was in the Big 12 and Bama in the SEC...this year will be different, so I guess I will be cheering for 2 SEC teams! Obviously Jeff owns no Bama gear, but he did sport his UT hat! :) 
Happy Bama Fans after a great victory!!
Colton cheered on Bama from home with Grandpa! He is saying "Roll Tide". :)

No comments:
Post a Comment