Thursday, July 7, 2011

Fourth of July Fun at the Lake

We had a great long weekend celebrating the Fourth of July at the lake with family and friends, lots of food, fireworks, boating and fishing and just a lot of fun! Colton loves the lake and he had a great weekend!

On Saturday night, Jeff and I went to a wedding and left Colton behind with Mammaw and Pappaw. They played and watched the planes for the air show fly over. Mammaw took these great pics of their evening!On Sunday, my dear friend Kristy and her sweet baby Charlotte came by to play for a bit. We had a great time catching up while the kids played! Uncle Paul and Grandpa came out to play and hang out as well!Colton enjoyed floating in the lake by the dock. Since the water is so low, it is really easy for Austin to get in. Brazos, the dog next door, and her are buddies and enjoyed playing fetch together! Happy Fourth of July!!!We had a relaxing day on the 4th. We floated in the lake and went on a boat ride.I love love long summer weekends like these!!

2 comments:

  1. I love that picture of your Dad and Colton.

    We had such a great time seeing you guys, too - thanks for having us!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't get over how big Colton is!! Everyone looks awesome! You guys definitely know how to enjoy a long holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete