Wednesday, August 4, 2010

3 Years Ago...

Jeff and I started our journey together as husband and wife and what an amazing one it has been! I am so blessed to be married to such a wonderful man!
We celebrated our anniversary on Sunday with a trip to the Gaylord Texan. We went in the early afternoon to enjoy sometime at the pool. Then we had a wonderful dinner and just relaxed. We got to drink a bottle of wine we got on our trip to Napa last year...it was so good! I was not able to have any last year because I was preggers when we went. We had a great time just the two of us...even though we really missed Colton!Colton went and spent the day and night with his Mammaw and Pappaw. He did great and had a good time for his first night away!
Playing at Mammaw amd Pappaw's
Met Aunt Carolyn and Uncle Nathan for dinner
Bath Time
What a day!
Thanks Mammaw and Pappaw!

1 comment:

  1. happy, happy anniversary to a sweet couple! i hope you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete