Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Valentine's Day

We had a great time celebrating Valentine's Day! This year Colton really had fun celebrating this holiday.  He had his class party on Thursday he 13th.  I was able to go and join in on the fun! Colton had the best time getting and giving valentine's!
Colton and I made Love Bug Valentines for his class. 
 And we made these Valentines for Colton's teachers.
 Colton had a fun little Valentine's Party at school!
Colton and his friend Will playing Valentine bingo.
 Colton and Jocie 
 The boys in the class (minus Tommy)
 I had a great time at the party with my little Valentine!
On Valentine's Day we made some silly Valentine Dudes and some cards. 
It was such a beautiful day we took a walk to feed the ducks!
Colton rode his scooter
And Cambry rode in the stroller not in the car seat for the first time! She really liked it!!
Such a fun outing!
My Loves!!

No comments:

Post a Comment