Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Other Stuff

Here is some other random stuff we have been up to this past month. Just some this and thats of our fun!:)
We celebrated Mammaw's 60th Birthday at the beginning of December. 
 Just Colton and I took a trip to the grocery store and he got to ride/"drive" in this cool shopping cart.  It is hardly ever available when we go to the store!
 Cambry is very talkative and loves smiling and talking to her Daddy!
 Love these ladies! I had a great time at our annual Kappa PC'99 Christmas dinner.  
 Colton is starting to not take naps.  He says he "isn't tired"...clearly falling asleep at dinner proves other wise! :)
 Cambry is starting to like her baths a little more!
 We celebrated GiGi's birthday at the end of December. 
 We took a 4 generation picture! I have learned so much from these two women!
 We said goodbye to a blessed and wonderful 2013
 The first week of January we took a trip to the Lake.  Colton LOVES the lake and has been begging to go for months! So as a reward for his behavior chart we took a quick overnight trip to play at the Lakehouse.  It was super cold and couldn't do much outside, but Colton had fun playing there anyways.  This was Cambry's first of many many more trips to the Lake. :)
I can't believe we all fit in the car with luggage and baby gear!! 
 Fun time at the Lake...but BRRRR it was cold! Hurry up summer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment