We made a jack-o-lantern, some ghosts, and a hand print spider!
For Colton's friends at school we made spider bags filled with cheese puffs. For his teachers we filled a jar with kisses and spiders. They both were a big hit and we had fun making them together!
Then when Daddy got home it was time to carve pumpkins!
Getting all the "goo" out...with a spoon of course and not our hands.
Colton picked a fun face and Chase from Paw Patrol to carve. Thanks to Jeff they turned out great!!
On Halloween Colton had PJ day at school and a party at the end of school time. I was able to go to his party and Mammaw watched Cambry. It was so fun to celebrate with Colton at school!
Our Lil'Pumpkins in their Halloween Jammies. :)
Ready for the treats at the party at school.
Colton and his friends Jocie and Cade. Colton has made a lot of new friends at school!
I had such a fun time at the party with Colton!
Colton opened his treat bag from school on the way home and when I looked back at him this is what I saw...of course two suckers are better than one! :)
Love this little pumpkin!
We went to Carolyn's house to have dinner and go trick or treating. Their street goes all out and it is easy to walk down one long street. Colton had sooooo much fun trick or treating!! It was such a fun Halloween night!!
This year Colton was Mr.Potato Head. My mom and I made his costume and it turned out soooo cute!! Colton loved being Mr.Potato Head and thought it was a silly costume.
Cambry was a Little Owl. I made her costume and it was simple and cute, perfect for a newborn!
Here are all the cousins! Bat Girl (Paisley), Wonder Woman (Emory), Little Owl (Cambry) and Mr.Potato Head (Colton)
Time to hit the streets for the treats!
Colton showed Emory how it was done! Colton had a great time and did so good saying "trick or treat" and "thank you" and would tell everyone that "trick or treating was the best part of Halloween" :)
After a fun evening trick or treating, Colton got a special Halloween glow bath! He loved it and thought it was sooo cool!





No comments:
Post a Comment