Tuesday, October 1, 2013

38 weeks and Counting Down!

I am 38 weeks pregnant and on countdown mode for sure!! Bags are packed, car seat is installed and we are ready for baby! We scheduled an induction date of Thursday, October 10th...so if she doesn't come before that, I know there is a for sure date coming up soon!! We just can't wait to meet our little girl!
Here is the 38 week belly shot
Also, a few week ago I took Colton to get a special present for baby sister when she arrived.  We thought it would be fun for him to build her a stuffed animal at Build a Bear.  It was a huge hit and he had the best time doing this! He is so proud of the adorable bunny he made for Cambry and is so excited to give it her when he meets her! It is so sweet!
Putting a heart in the bunny for Cambry. 
 
 Giving the bunny a bath.
 SO proud of the bunny he made!!
 Ready to give the bunny to baby sister!!

No comments:

Post a Comment