Thursday, May 16, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

It was a low key, laid back mother's day...which was perfect to me! I am so blessed to be Colton's mommy! I love him so much and cherish all the time we get to spend together.  Being a mom is rewarding (trying at times for sure) but so rewarding and I am thankful I get to be Colton's mom!!  
 My hubby and son, my most two favorite boys!, made sure I felt special and loved! 
 Jeff got Colton out of the house so I could just relax.  They washed his truck and played out back.  Colton had sooo much fun watching the truck...I just had to snap a few pics! :)
 I am so blessed to have my loving family!
 Later that evening we went to my parents house for a yummy dinner...cooked by Jeff, Daddy and Nathan! 
My sis and I and our babes. 
With my Mom...Thanks for all you do for us Mom! 

No comments:

Post a Comment