Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Other Things We Have Been Up To Recently

In the midst of all the Christmas Fun, we have been having fun at gymnastics and with our letters too!
Here are letters L and M.
We have fun at gymnastics!
Here is Colton and his friend Emma swinging on the bars.  
Colton in the foam pit. 
Coach Chris helping Colton swing on the bars. 
I love this video! It sums up how Colton is at gymnastics...non stop! I just love how you can see his legs still running when he is air born! 

Also, I recently had our annual pledge class Kappa party.  We had a good turn out this year and it was a fun evening with my dearest friends! For a night it almost felt like we were in college again...almost. :)  Colton had a fun evening with his Daddy eating pizza and playing.  He loves his one on one time with Daddy! 
Love these girls! 

No comments:

Post a Comment