Thursday, May 17, 2012

Mother's Day

I had a good Mother's Day with lots of Family Time! It started on Saturday night, Jeff and Colton took me to dinner at Babe's (love love Babe's!!).  We got there at 5:45 and they were already on a hour wait!!! So we got it to go! It was just as yummy! Then Jeff and I watched a movie, which we have not done in forever!
Colton and I waiting for our to go order. 
On Sunday, we went to church and then over to my parents house for lunch.  There was a bunch of family in town for my cousin's graduation from SMU, so it was fun to hang out!
So blessed and proud to be this amazing little boy's mommy!!
My two favorite boys! (diggin Colton's "cheese" face in this one!)
Three generations of Moms! My mom and my grandma. I learned a lot from these two amazing women!
Happy First Mother's Day to my sister!
Hard to believe me and my sister are moms! I am sure it is harder for my mom to believe it! :)
Group shot of all the family in town

It was a tough weekend, since it was the first Mother's Day without Jeff's mom.  We sure do miss her!


No comments:

Post a Comment