We had Colton's 9 month pictures done yesterday. He was all over the place and I was worried we were not going to get any good shots...the photographer must have been using a magic camera because we got a lot of great shots!! We decided to try the Picture People inside buybuyBaby and were really impressed with the results. Here are some of our favorites!
Hey! Those are really cute pictures. Congrats to you for still breastfeeding- that is awesome!!
I have been trying to get in touch with you via e-mail....not sure if I have your correct e-mail address or not. I had some questions for you about your job and stuff for my sister in law. Can you comment on my blog with a good email address for you? Thanks!
Hey! Those are really cute pictures. Congrats to you for still breastfeeding- that is awesome!!
ReplyDeleteI have been trying to get in touch with you via e-mail....not sure if I have your correct e-mail address or not. I had some questions for you about your job and stuff for my sister in law. Can you comment on my blog with a good email address for you? Thanks!