Thursday, June 24, 2010

Back to Work...Sort Of

Today I went back to work...kind of...I am so lucky that Pizza Hut is letting me work part time! I go into the office on Tuesdays and Thursdays and work a little from home here and there. I get to keep benefits too! It is truly the best of both worlds! Although I missed Colton terribly today, it was nice to see my work friends. So, this summer Jeff gets to be Mr. Mom and learn what it is like to care for an infant all day! He will be great and this is priceless bonding time for them! When school starts my Mom will keep Colton on those days I work, so we are also lucky we do not have to find or pay for childcare! It will be an adjustment getting back into work, but I truly could not ask for a better situation!

As for Colton, he is so much fun! I introduced him to Baby Einstein this week. We started with Baby Noah and he loves it. He will get excited at certain things and watch the screen so intently. This is hard to capture in picture, so this is the best I could do!


He also really likes to stand up! He even will pull himself up to standing if you hold his hands...he is a little wobbly, but is strong! Here is a video of him standing!


He also started sucking on his hands! It is funny...he pretty much refuses a pacifier now and prefers his hands. :)

1 comment:

  1. So cute! Him and Ben are doing the same things so it's fun to read your blog! Good luck on the transition back to work- sounds like you have a great situation with your husband staying home this summer and then your mom watching him. That is really nice!

    ReplyDelete