Thursday, April 1, 2010

Baby Banner is Here!!

Colton David Banner was born on Monday, March 29th at 4:33 pm. He weighed 7 lbs 4oz and was 19 3/4 inches long. He is wonderful and healthy! We love him so much! We came home on Wednesday and are settling in as a new family of three. Below are some pictures of our sweet baby boy!

Before we left for the hospital to be induced with the nursery all ready!
Just Arrived!
First bath at the hospital
Cuddling with Dad
Going Home!
Meeting Austin, they will be best buds soon!Our Sweet Colton!!



8 comments:

  1. Yay!!!! He is so precious and I can't wait to meet him. Congrats and I hope you guys are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so adorable. I hope you are getting all settled in with your sweet baby boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is beautiful!!!!I am so happy for you guys. Can't wait to meet him!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look how long he is! What a happy family! We are so excited for you all including Austin. Happy first Easter together!

    Kim
    Carpe Vita Photography

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is a beautiful baby! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Elizabeth- He's gorgeous. I am so happy for Jeff and you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. he is so precious! i can't wait to meet him. so happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ugh!! Love the pics! He is ADORABLE Elizabeth! Congrats, can't wait to meet him! :)

    ReplyDelete