Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Baby Banner is a...

BOY!! We are excited to be having a little baby boy! Jeff is already figuring out what position he will play in football and basketball and I am ready to start getting the nursery together and buying stuff! The anatomy scan of Baby Banner looked great and they said everything was growing on track and healthy. We are truly blessed! Not sure where all these little boys are coming from but I sure do have plenty of friends to go to for advice on baby boys…and where all the cute boy clothes are! :) Here are some photos from the sono.
Here he is upside down, and you can really see his spine.
Here are two profile photos...he was being a little camera shy and had his hand over his face, so these were a challenge to get.

This one is my favorite! He turned and looked at us to say "Hi Mom & Dad! Surprise I'm a Boy!". You can really see his facial features!

9 comments:

  1. yey! One more for Team BOY!!!! You are going to be so amazed at how a little boy can steal your heart. Holden is going to be so excited to have someone to play soccer with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Congratulations~ Little boys are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snakes and snails and puppy dog tails, that's what little boys are made of! You are going to have a blast with baby boy banner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the boy!! I'm due 3/12, so only a few weeks before you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay! congrats! you guys are going to have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yea, you are going to have so much fun with a little boy!! (I love that I cannot see anything in those pictures...I guess I am still an amateur ;) )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Elizabeth! I must have missed the email that you have a blog now! So glad I can keep up with you guys now :) Can't wait to meet baby Banner!!!!

    ReplyDelete