Tuesday, September 22, 2009

New Blogger and Exciting News

Well, I figure now might be a good time to start a blog to follow the life of BABY BANNER! Jeff and I found out recently we are having a baby! We are 13 weeks along! I am due April 3rd and we are so excited and can not wait to meet her/him. We will find out the sex right around Thanksgiving. Cast your vote if you think it is a boy or girl on the side!! Below are sonogram pictures from the first sono and the second one. It is so surreal and we could not be more thrilled!

Sono Pics at 12 weeks. They had a hard time getting a clear photo because little Banner was moving around all over the place! :)

Here is a sono pic from our first appointment

4 comments:

  1. We are SOOOOOOOOOOOO excited for you guys! You will be wonderful parents. I hope that you feel better soon and I can't wait to follow your blog! I'll be checkin'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy. 6 foot 1, 185 pound RB/DB. I can see a pecker.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!! I'm so happy for both of you and I can't wait for all of the updates. I had fun at lunch today and hope to see you again soon. :-)

    PS: Now you need a facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to you both! Can't wait to meet
    baby Banner!!! I am guessing a Girl!!!
    Hope you are feeling better!
    much love!

    ReplyDelete